1. Include their favourite flower in your bouquet or boutonniere.
2. Attach a photo locket, piece of jewellery, handkerchief or other personal item to your bouquet.
3. Cut a piece of your loved one’s clothing in the shape of a heart and sew it to the inside of your dress. This can also be your something old or blue.
4. Wear your father’s tie or cufflinks to remember him on the day.
5. Pin a photo to your boutonniere so they can be close to your heart.
6. Add photos of loved ones who can’t be there to your ceremony aisle.
7. Reserve a seat for them at the front of the ceremony with a photo, flower or candle.
8. Carry a small photo frame tied with ribbon on your arm or attach a photo locket to your shoes so your father can still walk you down the aisle.
9. Light a candle during the service in memory of all those who are there in spirit.
10. Include a picture of them on your register table so they can be part of your certificate signing photos.
11. Create a photo display celebrating those who have passed. Old wedding photos are a lovely touch.
12. Acknowledge them during the reception speeches.
13. Toast with their favorite wine or include their favorite after five drink on your bar menu.
14. Incorporate a favorite food or activity of theirs into your day.
15. Dance to their favorite song.
Photography: (1) Richard Bell Photography via Every Last Detail | (2) Caroline Ross Photography | (3) White Rabbit Studios via Southern Weddings | (4) Popcorn Photography via The Wedding Playbook | (5) Bless Photography via Chic Vintage Brides
Should you have any questions about planning the perfect wedding contact Perfect Fairytale Endings. Remember your initial consultation is always complimentary!
Professional Wedding Consultant
Perfect Fairytale Endings
Cambridge, Ohio 43725
Serving the following locations -
Cambridge Ohio Wedding
Zanesville Ohio Wedding
Newark Ohio Wedding
Marietta Ohio Wedding
New Philadelphia Ohio Wedding
St. Clairsville Ohio Wedding
Wheeling West Virginia Wedding
Parkersburg West Virginia Wedding
Coshocton Ohio Wedding