So how do you plan a fun night that everyone can enjoy?
1. Well you could ask the Bride and Groom what they want to do. It is, after all, “their” night. If the Groom says he’d rather stay home and play poker, arrange a night of staying home and playing poker—even if you would rather go club hopping. If the Bride says that she wants to do a pub crawl then a pub crawl you will do.
2. If drinking is involved, you will need to arrange to have a designated driver. To not leave anybody out, I suggest to hire a car service for the evening or a party bus.
3. Respect the Bride and Groom’s wishes when it comes to alcohol. Not everyone likes to get drunk and if the Bride or Groom says that she or he does not want to drink in excess, don’t pressure that person to keep drinking.
4. Choose your budget ahead of time. Make reservations ahead of time and pay in advance for services so that you will not be tempted to overspend once you are caught up in the fun of the night. Planning in advance also lets the party goers know how much their part of the expenses will be for the night.
5. Plan the big night a few nights before the wedding. While tradition and popular media usually show the bachelor and bachelorette parties happening after the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding, it is a good idea to plan the night for a few nights before the wedding. This will give the bride and groom a few days to recover from the festivities before getting married. Remember, they probably want to remember their big day with clarity and probably don’t want to spend it pretending not to be hung-over.
If you have any questions regarding planning your perfect wedding contact Perfect Fairytale Endings. Remember every initial consultation is complimentary!
Professional Wedding Consultant
Perfect Fairytale Endings
Cambridge, Ohio 43725
Wedding Planner Cambridge, Ohio
Wedding Planner Zanesville, Ohio
Wedding Planner Marietta, Ohio
Wedding Planner New Philadelphia, Ohio
Wedding Planner St. Clairsville, Ohio